[arthistorymajors] UC Berkeley Seeking Travel Writing Submissions

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Wed Sep 26 12:34:33 PDT 2012

The Travel Section of the UC Berkeley Comparative Literature
Undergraduate Journal is currently looking for submissions! If you've
traveled the world and seen amazing sights, or even if you've traveled
outside of your hometown, write about it, and get your writings
published in our journal! We want to hear about your adventures, your
discoveries, the people you've met, anything and everything you may have
experienced while traveling.

The deadline for submissions is October 15th. Please go here:
http://ucb-cluj.org/submit-to-travel-writing/ for more information on
how to submit your writing, and here:
http://ucb-cluj.org/travel-writing/ to see travel writing we have
already published.

If you are able to do this, we would truly like to thank you, from one
UC to another. Sincerely, Hudson Saxe Travel Section Editor of the UCB
Comparative Literature Undergraduate Journal.