[arthistorymajors] A message from a fellow AH student

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:54:09 PST 2012

Hi Cecilia,

I think Art History students might be interested in this initiative:
Create Progress is a not-for-profit organization based in Irvine, CA that
was established to promote academic achievement, artistic expression, and
social development in children around the world. We will be implementing
our pilot program in January 2013 in Cape Town, South Africa, which will
provide approximately 300 children in kindergarten and first grade access
to a visual arts education. We will be posting updates (pictures and
related research articles/videos) on our Facebook page.  Can you please
email the Art History listserv and ask them to support us by liking our
Facebook page? They can also check out our website (create-progress.org)
for more ways to get involved: we are looking for people interested in
curriculum development, social media/marketing, and fundraising.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Tania

Facebook page: