[arthistorymajors] Graduating? Need a Job?

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Mon May 14 13:21:00 PDT 2012

For Those of You About to Graduate Looking for A Job with a possible
interest in the finance industry (why not?):

Our firm is looking to hire a  receptionist/office manager as well as a
staff accountant.

The receptionist position is a great position for a recent college
graduate looking to learn the finance industry. Our last 4 receptionists
have been promoted to other positions within the firm.

The staff accountant will be working  directly with our CFO handling the
accounting operations of the company to include the production of
periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of
accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets
designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's
reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with
generally accepted accounting principles. This is a new position for our
firm.

  If you know anyone that may be interested please have them email me.

  Thanks

Shannon Eusey

President

cid:image002.jpg at 01C858F4.724FDC40

24 Corporate Plaza, Suite 150 | Newport Beach, CA 92660
PHONE (949) 718-1604 | FAX: (949) 718-0601
seusey at bpadvisors.com | www.bpadvisors.com