[arthistorymajors] Please respond if applicable

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Mon Jul 16 14:07:07 PDT 2012

Hello to Majors:

If you are planning to take the AH198 Seminar, Juliann
Wolfgram's/*Floating World*/ class on Japanese woodblock printing, and
haven't done so yet, I have a request.  Please register as soon as
possible.  We need to get a good handle on how many students will
ultimately take this class and your prompt registration will be very
helpful to us.

In addition, if you know any students who might want, or need, to take
this class, please encourage them to take a look at it and register for
it as soon as possible if they're interested.

Happy summer to you all!

Cecilia