[arthistorymajors] Spring Career Fair and Health Professions Graduate Fair Coming Up Soon

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Wed Apr 4 08:21:07 PDT 2012

The Career Center is working hard to bring opportunities to UCI
students, so you're not walking away with your college degree clueless
about what to do next.

Stop by the Art History department to pick up a copy of The Navigator,
our Career Center's spring publication, to inspire you.  The Navigator
is not some heavy tome that you need to study and be tested on; it's
short and sweet, a schedule of workshops and events you really do want
to know about, including the Health Professions Fair on April 10
(Tuesday next week!) and the Spring Career Fair on May 3 (why would you
miss this one unless you have a large trust and no desire to be
productive and find meaning in your life?)

And a quick perusal of the Career Center's new website for your benefit
leads me to make the following recommendation:  Spend 20 minutes there
instead of watching that same 30 Rock episode you've watched five times
as you procrastinate writing that paper.  In case you're too tired to
find the website address on your own, I provide it here:
http://www.career.uci.edu/students_get_ready.aspx

Cecilia

P.S.  I tried to find the online version of the Navigator, but ran out
of time.  I will give a free Luna or Chocolate bar to the first AH major
who finds it and emails me the link!

P.P.S.  From the Career Center's new Twitter page:

*There are costs and risks to a program of action, but they are far less
than the long range risks and costs of comfortable inaction. - JFK*