[arthistorymajors] Sign up now for mandatory advising

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Wed Oct 26 10:08:10 PDT 2011

To:All Art History Majors

From: Professor Jim Herbert and Professor Roberta Wue

Re: Sign up now for mandatory advising

Advising sessions are available beginning on Monday, October 31, 2011.
Please stop by the second floor of the Humanities Gateway Building as
soon as possible to sign up for your mandatory 15-minute advising session.

You should review your current transcripts and our winter and spring
course offerings at our website
(http://www.humanities.uci.edu/arthistory/courses/) prior to your
meeting.We also recommend that you prepare some notes; these sessions
are for your benefit.It behooves you to make the most of them.

Please bear in mind you will not be able to register for classes until
you have participated in an advising session and received a hold release
form (with your name and student number neatly printed on it) signed by
your adviser, which you will need to drop it off with our Undergraduate
Coordinator, Cecilia Flanagan, in the Art History office (HG 2000).

Advising appointments are available over a two-week period, ending on
Thursday, November 10, several days before registration by enrollment
window begins.

We look forward to seeing you all soon.Please contact Cecilia Flanagan
at c.flanagan at uci.edu <mailto:c.flanagan at uci.edu> if you have any questions.