[arthistorymajors] AHUA invites you to Apply for "Create Progress"

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Wed Nov 16 13:11:12 PST 2011

Hi Everyone, The Art History Undergraduate Association (AHUA) is
continuing its humanities-based outreach program Create Progress! in
Winter 2012 and is looking for student facilitators who are willing to
volunteer their time and talents to encourage underserved high school
students to pursue higher education. Attached is a copy of our
facilitator application, please fill it out and return it to Cecliia at
the front desk by Friday, December 2nd. Feel free to email me with any
additional questions you may have. Thank you for your time and interest
in this position, and I hope to hear from you soon. Best, Tania