[arthistorymajors] Please join us on May 19

Cecilia Flanagan flanagac at uci.edu
Wed Apr 20 08:49:09 PDT 2011

Dear Art History Majors,

We look forward to seeing you at the annual party for Art History majors on May 19th. This year is a special celebration since we will not only distribute awards to some of you, but we will also honor Professor Anna Gonosová  who is retiring after thirty years of teaching at UCI. I also wanted to let you know that you should feel free to invite your parents because this is a great opportunity for you to introduce them to the faculty.

Best,
Cécile Whiting
Chair, Department of Art History

P.S. Please see the attached flyer.