[arthistorymajors] New for AH majors, submit your entries now!

Art History Majors arthistorymajors at uci.edu
Thu May 13 16:30:30 PDT 2010

Dear Art History Majors,

The Department of Art History would like to start a tradition of
recording some meaningful art-historical experiences by our majors, both
on campus and off.  It will be a sort of "electronic year book" that the
Department will keep as a part of our web site.

Specifically, I am asking YOU, our majors, to send in a brief notice of
something you experienced as art history majors either on campus or
elsewhere that they would consider worth recording.  We will present
these at our gathering on Thursday, May 20th at 5pm, and those present
will select those events they consider the most significant or important
and worthy of communicating on the website. We will call this for now
'The Art History majors' best  of 2009-2010".

So please, send your thoughts my way at: mmullens at uci.edu

--
Madeline Faye Mullens
Graduate Coordinator