[arthistorymajors] Art History Mandatory Academic Advising Still Going on

Art History Majors arthistorymajors at uci.edu
Mon Feb 22 16:18:01 PST 2010

In case you haven't yet signed up...

----------------------------
Dear Art History Major,

Enrollment for Spring Quarter 2010 will begin on Monday February 22nd.
As an Art History major, you need to make an appointment with one of the
Art History Undergraduate Advisors, Professor Gonosová, Professor Bert
Winther-Tamaki or Professor Patel, to discuss your immediate and future
academic plans before you enroll in your courses.

This is standard for all Art History majors. Appointment are now posted
on our doors and will begin on Tuesday February 16th. *As usual an
academic hold has been placed on your records and will not be released
until you have undergone advising.*

Be advised, the Art History Department moved to a new location over the
summer. We are now on the second floor of the Humanities Gateway sharing
a space with the Dept of Film and Media Studies. Our offices are: HG
2118 (Professor Gonosova); HG 2126 (Professor Patel), and HG 2210
(Professor Winther-Tamaki).

--
Madeline Faye Mullens
Graduate Coordinator