[arthistorymajors] Art History Majors Mandatory Academic Advising

Art History Majors arthistorymajors at uci.edu
Mon Oct 26 11:37:54 PDT 2009

October 26, 2009

Dear Art History Major,

Enrollment for Winter Quarter 2010 will begin on November 16th. As an
Art History major, you need to make an appointment with one of the Art
History Undergraduate Advisors, Professor Gonosová or Professor Patel,
to discuss your immediate and future academic plans before you enroll in
your courses.  This is standard for all Art History majors. Appointment
times with both of us will be posted on our doors by the end of this
week and will begin in November. Please look for a second email with
more detailed information.

Please, before your appointment, review your current transcript and our
Winter Quarter course offering in the Schedule of Courses and in the
Course Descriptions under the Humanities Undergraduate Office
(www.humanities.uci.edu/undergrad/courses/courses.php
<http://www.humanities.uci.edu/undergrad/courses/courses.php>). This
will help us to assist you better with your academic planning.

As in the past, a hold placed on your enrollment will be removed
immediately after your appointment.

See you soon,

Professor Gonosová and Professor Patel
Art History Undergraduate Advisors