[arthistorymajors] Art History Undergraduate Assocation

Art History Majors arthistorymajors at uci.edu
Tue Nov 24 09:23:09 PST 2009

The following message is from Phyllis Farnsworth, Events Coordinator for
the Art History Undergraduate Association (AHUA)

Greetings fellow colleagues,

The Art History Undergraduate Association (AHUA) would like to invite
you to participate in our quarterly events which include activities on
campus and museum trips!

Let's get to each other! Let me tell you a little about us:

We welcome Art History Majors and Minors to get involved. The Art
History Undergraduate Association is a club that strives to organize and
offer opportunities for greater campus involvement in the art world. We
coordinate a variety of events to engage students with one another, as
well faculty members, and familiarize them with Southern California art
establishments. AHUA provides its members a means of communication with
graduate students and faculty. We meet twice a quarter and congregate on
and off campus periodically throughout the year. The relationships built
through this network benefit and prepare Art History students for the
future.

Here is a link to our facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2212735032&ref=search&sid=503913637.3128091691..1
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2212735032&ref=search&sid=503913637.3128091691..1>

(Don't worry we don't bombard you with emails and messages). We contact
you to let you when we have organized the quarterly event. All
"artsy"info. including links to consequential web pages will be
available for you on the group page.
--
Looking forward to connecting with you soon,

Phyllis Farnsworth

University California Irvine
Art History Events Coordinator

--