[arthistorymajors] Reminder: Mandatory Spring Advising going on NOW

Art History Majors arthistorymajors at uci.edu
Mon Feb 23 11:44:16 PST 2009

Please remember: :

Dear Art History Major,

The enrollment for Spring Quarter 2009 will begin on February 23.  As
an Art History major, you need to make an appointment with one of the
Art History Undergraduate Advisors, Professor Gonosová, Professor Patel,
or Professor Winther-Tamaki, to discuss your immediate and future
academic plans before you enroll in your courses.  This is standard for
all Art History majors.  The sign-up sheets with
appointment times starting Friday, February 13, have been posted on our
office doors: HIB 75 for Professor Gonosová, HIB 73 for Patel,
and HIB 77 for Professor Winther-Tamaki.  You should enter your name as
soon as possible.

Please, before your appointment, review your current transcript and our
Spring Quarter course offering in the Schedule of Classes (available
February 9) and in the Course Descriptions under the Humanities Office
of Undergraduate Study
(www.humanities.uci.edu/undergrad/courses/courses.php
<http://www.humanities.uci.edu/undergrad/courses/courses.php> ). This
will help us to assist you better with your academic planning.

** As in the past, a hold placed on your Spring enrollment will be
removed immediately after your appointment.

See you soon,

Professor Gonosová, Professor Patel and Professor Winther-Tamaki
Art History Undergraduate Advisors

** Please Note ** We apologize if you did not receive this email the
first time it was sent out. This was an administrative error and we are
sorry for any problems the error may have caused.

--
Madeline Faye Mullens
Undergraduate Coordinator
mmullens at uci.edu