[arthistorymajors] Art History news and awards fill Humanities website!

Art History Majors arthistorymajors at uci.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:04:13 PDT 2009

Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,

Very recently much news and exciting awards have been bestowed upon Art
History faculty and students! From fellowships to Fulbright's, those in
the Department of Art History are being recognized for their hard work
and dedication. We wanted to share this news with you all!

Check out Art History's total "domination" of the School of Humanities
news feed for all the details: http://www.humanities.uci.edu/SOH/

We are very proud of the outstanding contributions our faculty and
students have and continue to make!

Best,
Madeline Mullens

--