[arthistorymajors] Mandatory Undergraduate Advising for Winter 2009 Enrollment

Art History Majors arthistorymajors at uci.edu
Fri Oct 31 10:52:16 PDT 2008

October 31, 2008

Dear Art History Major,

The enrollment for Winter Quarter 2009 will begin on November 17 and as
an Art History major, you need to make an appointment with one of the
Art History Undergraduate advisers, Professor Gonosová, Professor Patel
or Professor Winther-Tamaki to discuss your immediate and future
academic plans before you enroll in your courses.  This is standard for
all Art History majors.  The times for appointments starting Wednesday,
November 5, have been posted on our office doors, HIB 75 for Professor
Gonosová, HIB 73 for Patel, and HIB 77 for Professor Winther-Tamaki, so
come soon to sign up.

Please, before your appointment, review your current transcript and our
Winter Quarter course offering in the Schedule of Courses and in the
Course Descriptions under the Humanities Undergraduate Office of
Undergraduate Study
(www.humanities.uci.edu/undergrad/courses/courses.php
<http://www.humanities.uci.edu/undergrad/courses/courses.php>). This
will help us to better assist you with your academic planning.

As in the past, a hold placed on your enrollment will be removed
immediately after your appointment.

See you soon,

Professor Gonosová, Professor Patel and Professor Winther-Tamaki

Art History Undergraduate Advisers

--
Department of Art History
85 Humanities Instructional Bldg.