[arthistorymajors] AHUA Visual Studies Panel

Art History Majors arthistorymajors at uci.edu
Wed May 7 15:26:43 PDT 2008

Dear Art History Majors and Minors,

Interested in going to graduate school?  Want to hear first-hand
accounts about what it's like from current graduate students?  The Art
History Undergraduate Association (AHUA!) is hosting a panel
discussion with three of the top graduate students from UCI's Visual
Studies program.  If you are thinking about attending grad school or
you are not sure what you want to do with Art History after college,
then you should come to our next meeting!  The panel will be an
informal discussion where everyone is welcome to participate.

We will be meeting this Wednesday, May 14th at 5:00 PM.  The panel
will be held in Humanities Hall (HH) 231.

And if the prospect of having an uncensored, totally amazing
conversation with your fellow Art History peers and some incredible
graduate students isn't enough to draw you in, then the phrase
'REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED' should certainly sweeten the deal.

We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

(I apologize for the shameless commercial prose of this message)

Timothy Adams
tadams at uci.edu
661.607.6206
Art History Undergraduate Association Chair
Art History Undergraduate Representative

If you have any questions, please contact me at tadams at uci.edu.  A