[UCI-Calit2] Register Now for Oct. 16 -17 Communications and Information Technology 2025

Shellie Nazarenus snaz at calit2.uci.edu
Tue Sep 18 11:05:43 PDT 2012

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=ngp7fhcab&v=001Ef42Z
QFAkFCq4Zb9iMG0qT0msuLeZ8f-JjwvvTgWfeowpwJl-8Wd298a9wD_uIaS9j-bntXM0Zxn1
agqnwwyXMz_wfwobdHWWzp80GOhNmE%3D>

communications 2025
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001iqsHIt4QYfdAmj_m4Hv1KTvl0d20yXq9nJYW21j9
ALHUxoY20PGpX3pgMv5RgkayRkQV-cwg04_KtW_l7WUoFMCFQXnQhQNHj_1nS7Z8Zfl_sDkX
JhX_owFbZonNWUuO8Xq9lDyXh2I=>

October 16-17, 2012 UC Irvine, Calit2

Communications and Information Technology 2025:

We are pleased to announce that, thanks to generous support from our
sponsors, complimentary registration is being offered to UC Irvine
faculty, staff and students, and a modest $40 for industry and general
public attendees. Registration includes admission to the workshop,
keynote reception and dinner, and keynote lunch.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001iqsHIt4QYfdAmj_m4Hv1KTvl0d20yXq9nJYW21j9
ALHUxoY20PGpX3pgMv5RgkayRkQV-cwg04_KtW_l7WUoFMCFQXnQhQNHj_1nS7Z8Zfl_sDkX
JhX_owFbZonNWUuO8Xq9lDyXh2I=>
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001iqsHIt4QYfdAmj_m4Hv1KTvl0d20yXq9nJYW21j9
ALHUxoY20PGpX3pgMv5RgkayRkQV-cwg04_KtW_l7WUoFMCFQXnQhQNHj_1nS7Z8Zfl_sDkX
JhX_owFbZonNWUuO8Xq9lDyXh2I=>
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001iqsHIt4QYfdAmj_m4Hv1KTvl0d20yXq9nJYW21j9
ALHUxoY20PGpX3pgMv5RgkayRkQV-cwg04_KtW_l7WUoFMCFQXnQhQNHj_1nS7Z8Zfl_sDkX
JhX_owFbZonNWUuO8Xq9lDyXh2I=> Communications and information technology
have seen a radical transformation in the last 20 years, and by all
accounts, innovations in this arena will continue to revolutionize the
way we interact personally and globally.

Hosted jointly by the University of California, Irvine and Tel Aviv
University, "Communications and Information Technology 2025" brings
together scholars and industry leaders to discuss the future of the
communications field, leading to long-term collaborations.  A primary
goal of this conference is to understand the challenges facing
higher-education. Specifically, how can the current engineering
curriculum be adapted to address this rapidly growing area of
technology, and how can we work together to better prepare the world's
next-generation engineers and scientists?

Join us as we envision communications and information technology in 2025
from these perspectives:

*	Cloud and Mobile Technologies
*	Micro and Nanotechnologies for Information Processing
*	Communication, Interface and Media
*	Living and Working in the Hyper-connected World

 <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs024/1101900168397/img/266.jpg>
<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs024/1101900168397/img/275.jpg>

Living and Working in the Hyper-Connected World Panelists

*	William Cain, Ph.D., Vice President of Technology, Western
Digital
*	Nelson Nahum, Co-Founder and CEO, Zadara Storage
*	Shafi Syed, Executive Vice President and Co-Founder, Corent
Technology

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001iqsHIt4QYfdAmj_m4Hv1KTvl0d20yXq9nJYW21j9
ALHUxoY20PGpX3pgMv5RgkayRkQV-cwg04_KtW_l7WUoFMCFQXnQhQNHj_1nS7Z8Zfl_sDkX
JhX_owFbZonNWUuO8Xq9lDyXh2I=>

 logos<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs024/1101900168397/img/256.jpg>

Forward this email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=ngp7fhcab&m=1101900168397
&ea=snaz%40calit2.uci.edu&a=1110995050264>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001oO3WPVQi2L0anjrCbNO3t
ZTGoVm_iv4q&t=001tQ75WP-TKEM7-xACqSJmZw%3D%3D&lang=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&rea
son=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=ngp7fhcab>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_RFR_004>

This email was sent to snaz at calit2.uci.edu by engineeringdean at uci.edu |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001oO3WPVQi2L0anjrCbNO3t
ZTGoVm_iv4q&t=001tQ75WP-TKEM7-xACqSJmZw%3D%3D&lang=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&rea
son=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=ngp7fhcab>  | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001oO3WPVQi2L0anjrCbNO3t
ZTGoVm_iv4q&t=001tQ75WP-TKEM7-xACqSJmZw%3D%3D&lang=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&rea
son=001IqezpQbqEsU%3D&llr=ngp7fhcab> (tm) | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

UC Irvine | 5200 Engineering Hall | The Henry Samueli School of
Engineering | Irvine | CA | 92697

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1110995050264.0.1101900168397.8594&ts=S0813
&o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>