[UCI-Calit2] Last Chance to Register for May 11 Electric Vehicle Revolution Program at UCI

Shellie Nazarenus snaz at calit2.uci.edu
Tue May 3 13:51:20 PDT 2011

The Plug-In Electric Vehicle Revolution: Are We Ready?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Program: 1:30pm  |  Reception: 5:30pm

Pacific Ballrooms, UCI Student Center

Electric vehicles are quickly becoming the hottest autos on the market,
and their wider adoption presents an array of opportunities and
challenges for our cities, utilities, businesses, and neighbors.
CleanTech OC and UC Irvine are hosting a series of panel discussions
exploring what it means to be "PEV-ready," featuring speakers
representing startup and major auto manufacturers, electric vehicle
charging systems, the utilities, regulatory agencies, and other critical
stakeholders.

$40 discount registration cost if you use "Calit2" as the discount code.
Register here http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1451486435