[UCI-Calit2] Technical Job Openings Available for Viewing

Shellie Nazarenus snaz at calit2.uci.edu
Thu Jan 27 11:17:50 PST 2011

Applications are now being accepted for a variety of technical
professionals to advance the institute's research efforts in a variety
of applications. The "about us" section of the Calit2 at UCI website has a
list of the current job openings including two project scientist
positions - one related to the institute's efforts in energy efficiency,
the other pertains to the e-health initiative.  We encourage you to view
these postings and share the information with colleagues who may be
interested or know of potential candidates.

The job descriptions and application process is located here

http://www.calit2.uci.edu/about-calit2/Employment.aspx?cguid=822455B3-E1
81-405A-8C40-1BCB11CA60BE

If you have specific questions about these positions, you can contact
Calit2's payroll and human resources analyst, Ivonne Castaneda, at
949-824-5178 or icastane at calit2.uci.edu

Application deadlines vary so we appreciate your assistance in spreading
this message!

Shellie Nazarenus

Calit2 Marketing Communication & Outreach

University of California, Irvine

949.824.9622

www.calit2.uci.edu

twitter.com/calit2uci