[UCI-Calit2] Green IT Event Nearly Sold Out! Register Now.

Shellie Nazarenus snaz at calit2.uci.edu
Mon Nov 5 14:57:57 PST 2007

We've had a fantastic response to our upcoming "Green Tech" event on
Tuesday, November 13. Space is limited so register now to get a sneak
peek at emerging green-tech solutions. From transportation to power
generation to natural resource monitoring and delivery, IT-based
infrastructures will play a vital role in improving our planet's
environment! Register now to see real-world solutions and discover:

Why the California power grid will benefit from a smart distributed
generation system;

How re-engineering yeast will improve ethanol production;

What new forms of personalized transportation are ready to hit the
highways and the skyways;

Who may hold the power to become virtual utility companies?

The answers may surprise you ... don't delay - register today!

www.calit2.net/events/ignitingtechnology

Green IT - Delivering Clean-Tech Solutions

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Calit2 Building (map & directions)

University of California, Irvine

5:30 p.m. - Networking & Exhibitors

6:00 p.m. - Moderated panel presentation

7:30 p.m. - Light buffet, exhibitors and technology demonstrations

PANELISTS

G. Wesley Hatfield, UCI Professor Emeritus & CODA Genomics Co-Founder

Christopher Perkins, CEO, Unimodal Systems, LLC

Bill Reinert, National Manager, Advanced Technology, Toyota Motor Sales

Scott Samuelsen, Director, UCI National Fuel Cell Research
Center/Advanced Power and Energy Program

MODERATOR

Michael Guiliana, Partner, Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear

EXHIBITORS

eWaste Inc.

Greenest Host

Tandberg

The Frank Peters Show

Toyota, Advanced Technologies

UCI National Fuel Cell Research Center

Unimodal Systems, Inc

OCTANe at UCI

UCI Office of Technology Alliances

Verde Power Supply, Inc.

REGISTATION REQUIRED  www.calit2.net/events/ignitingtechnology

Igniting Technology is sponsored by Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP in
partnership with the UC Irvine division of the California Institute for
Telecommunications and Information Technology.