[UCI-CalIT2] Re: UCI-IGB Distinguished Speaker: Russ Altman, Oct 16, 2003 at UCI co-sponsored by Cal-(IT)2

Beth Cerny bcerny@soe.ucsd.edu
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:04:30 -0700

Hi Eileen,

I posted the following event on http://www.calit2.net/events/index.html.
As soon as the other events on the front page pass (leaving more space to
post), I willpost this event to the front page.

Thanks,
Beth