[MGSA-L] Invitation to Special Evening at CLS with Top SYRIZA Members on Greek Economy

Aristide Caratzas acaratzas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:48:53 PST 2013

One would ordinarily have a question a clearly political event being advertised through this (presumably academic) list, I admit it stirs my curiosity. It would interesting to hear what Mr. Tsipras and his cohorts have to offer in terms of a realistic policy for returning Greece to a modicum of economic health. I must admit it is hard to imagine how his puerile group has in mind specific, wealth-producing programs through which to create jobs and bring relief to a great mass of people who are suffering. While I expect little, other than dated leftist platitudes and generalizing accusatory cliches by people who have not had to earn a living, I would be pleasantly surprised if Tsipras et al. proposed something that makes sense.

Aristide Caratzas

Aristide D. Caratzas
Telephone: 30-697-228-5442
acaratzas at gmail.com